Friday 20 November 2015

Sound and Audio Production skills Task 3 20 11 15

Today i have used Logic Pro to create a short song .I decided that i would experiment with different sounds until i found a sound that i liked the sounds i used were Hip Hop drum kit ,the piano and strings.
I first got my drum beat using hip hop drum kit then i just jammed with different ideas until i got a tune that i liked. While i was working i had to make sure that i followed health and safety guidelines by making sure that headphones were not too loud, don't stare at the screen for too long or food or drinks were allowed where i was working



Here is a screen shot of my arrangement and MP3




What went well with my audio production is when i was working independently and finding the sounds what i liked using the software instruments also being creative with melodies and rhythm.

What i need to improve in my work is to keep practising and do even more tunes in logic 
Also what i need to improve my work is practise with logic pro some more production skills

1 comment:

  1. Well done Kira you worked well today and produced a good piece of work also it is good that you are paying attention to the health and safety aspects of your work

    ReplyDelete